What to Bring
- Insurance card, prescription card, ID Card (driver’s license, etc.), and the social security numbers for yourself and the policy holder.
- A list of medications you are currently taking with dosages and frequency (Do not bring actual medications)
- Money for laundry.Coin machine available if needed for quarters. Detergent available via vending machine. You may bring your own detergent if you prefer.
- Toiletry items.
- Electric razor.
- Personal pillows and towels are recommended.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes – appropriate to season.
- Yoga mat and eye pillow, if available. Can be purchased at High Watch.
Items You Cannot Bring
- Alcohol or products with alcohol (hair conditioners o.k.).
- Mouthwash (Alcohol-free is o.k.).
- Aerosol cans for any purpose.
- Metal nail files.
- Weapons or knives, including pocket knives and straight razors.
- Any manual shaving equipment (electric razor only).
- Cameras, cell phones, pagers, lap top computers, iPods.
- Exercise equipment.
- Food and Beverage items of any kind – chips, nuts, chocolate, bottled water, soda, etc.
- Playing Cards and Gambling Materials.
- Rolling Papers or Roll Your Own Machines/Loose Tobacco.
- Any Sort of Vape apparatus.
Please note that we do not have a safe for valuables and we encourage you not to bring any unnecessary items of value. We do not take responsibility for personal items.